ColourPop, has been one of my go-to makeup brand for a while now. Since their launch in 2014, the successful brands offers an extensive line of products; ranging from matte lipsticks, highly pigmented eye shadows, the always sold-out concealers, and let’s not forget their collabs. As a makeup junkie and mother, I’m always in the search for new affordable brands. With prices starting at $5 for most products and ongoing sales, this wallet friendly brand has an option for anyone. Did I mention that they are also cruelty-free?!
The only complaint that many customers had, is that this makeup line was only sold online on their ColourPop website. Well, that was until the brand announced that starting November 2017, some of their limited edition products will be sold at selected Sephora stores in the US. For anyone who’s a fan, that is great starting point.
Below I put together a list of my Top 10 favorite ColourPop makeup items, comment below letting me know which one are your favorites.
1. Ultra Glossy Lip – Curvii x ILUVSARAHII $6
2. Ultra Matte Lip – Mamacita x ILUVSARAHII $6
3. Ultra Matte Lip – Viper $6
4. Ultra Satin Lip – TooLips $6
5. Super Shock Highlighter – Churro $8
6. Lippie Stix – Lumière x KATHLEEN LIGHTS $5
7. Lippie Pencil – Lumière Pencil x KATHLEEN LIGHTS $5
8. Pressed Powder Shadow Palette – She x KARRUECHE $16
9. Pressed Powder Bronzer – In It To Win It $8
10. No Filter Concealer – Medium Tan 35 $6
What are some of your favorite ColourPop items? Any recommendations will be kindly appreciate it.